Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Breadcrumbs background

Villas, historical residences and theatres

House of Ludovico Ariosto
In compliance with the National Decree (April 1st, 2020), the house of Ludovico Ariosto will be closed to the public until further notice.
Casa Romei
In compliance with the National Decree (April 1st, 2020), Casa Romei will be closed to the public until further notice.
Palazzo Bonacossi
In compliance with the National Decree (April 1st, 2020), Palazzo Bonacossi will be closed to the public untilfurther notice
Palazzo Costabili
In compliance with the National Decree (April 1st, 2020), Palazzo Costabili will be closed to the public until further notice.
Palazzo dei Diamanti
In compliance with the National Decree (March 8th, 2020), the Palazzo dei Diamanti will be closed to the public until April 3rd.
Palazzo Renata di Francia
The palazzo was built around 1475, possibly to a design by Pietro Benvenuto degli Ordini.
Palazzo Municipale
Begun in 1245, the City Hall was the residence of the Este family until the 16th century. The main entrance is through Volto del Cavallo, opposite the cathedral, and is flanked by two sculptures, copies of the original 15th century ones.
Palazzo Paradiso - Ariostea Library
In compliance with the National Decree (April 1st, 2020), the Ariostea Library will be closed to the public until April 13th.
Teatro Comunale "Claudio Abbado"
In compliance of the order issued by the Emilia-Romagna Region to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, the Teatro Comunale will be closed until March 1st
Palazzina Marfisa d'Este
In compliance with the National Decree (April 1st, 2020), Palazzina Marfisa d'Este will be closed to the public until further notice
Casa Minerbi - Dal Sale
A jewel of Ferrara’s historical heritage, the recently restored Casa Minerbi – Dal Sale is an architectural complex which stands because of the fascinating dialogue between ancient and modern, immediately perceptible in the internal areas where fourteenth century pictorial cycles can be admired connected to contemporary spatiality created between 1957 and 1963 by architect Piero Bottoni from Milan.
Palazzo Turchi di Bagno
Designed about 1492 by the architect Biagio Rossetti to create the so-called "Quadrivio degli Angeli" formed by palazzo dei Diamanti and palazzo Prosperi-Sacrati, this building is part of the large-scale urban planning work carried out by Rossetti under the Addizione Erculea plan
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information