Sections
Breadcrumbs background

Villas, historical residences and theatres

Town Hall
The "sumptuous palace" of Copparo which was commissioned by Ercole II d'Este in order to offer his court a pleasant place in which living was built around 1540-1547 probably by architect Terzo dei Terzi.
Villa della Mensa
This is a monumental complex of great importance, where the bishops of Ferrara stayed until the period of the Napoleonic suppression (1797).
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information