Sections

Chapels, oratories, tabernacles

Ferrara

Oratorio dell'Annunziata

Built in the 14th century, it was once the home of the Brotherhood of Death, which handled the burial of all the city’s forlorn folk and particularly worshipped the Holy Cross.

Portomaggiore

Oratory of Beata Vergine dell'Olmo

A destination fort pilgrims,the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Elm was consecrated in 1666 and built next to an ancient elm tree upon which was placed a small plaster image of the Vrigin, attributed with miraculous powers.

last modified Jun 05, 2012 11:32
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information